NW Indiana HVAC Service You Can Always Count On
We at Popa Heating & Cooling take pride in a job well done — each and every time. Our professional technicians tackle installations and repairs of furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, boilers and humidifiers with confidence and know-how for service you can trust.
We’re proud that, as a woman-owned business, we understand how quality products and services can be delivered with a sincere interest in how people will live with our product.
Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling Contractors
We provide quality service at fair prices for homes from 1,200–1,400 sq.ft. to those as large as 10,000 sq.ft.
In order to assure the job is done right, we provide the highest quality of products installed by the most-qualified technicians. We perform a superior system start up to ensure maximum energy savings and long-term comfort. Meeting manufacturer’s recommendations, building code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards.
Furnace and AC Repairs ... and More
We send a qualified technician to thoroughly inspect your system and give you an up-front firm price to repair it. Our company does not charge by the hour; we charge by the repair.
See below how you can save even more money by signing up for our Ultimate Service Agreement.
Equipment We Offer:
- Whole-House Air Cleaners
- Automatic Humidifiers
- Electronic Thermostats
- UV Air Purifiers for residential and commercial use
- Light commercial HVAC for retail, medical and office buildings
Comfort Advisor App from Aprilaire
The Comfort Advisor app makes it easier than ever for homeowners to understand the importance of using Aprilaire accessories to control their indoor air quality.
Download it now.
The POPA Ultimate Service Agreement:
HVAC Fall and Spring Maintenance for $169!
You get all the benefits listed below for the incredible price of $169 per year. This includes two visits—one in Fall and one in Spring.
1. Safer, more reliable equipment operation through regular inspections and maintenance
2. Improved health through cleaner indoor air
3. Better comfort through increased system output
5. Lower monthly fuel and electricity bills through more efficient operation
6. Longer lasting heating and cooling equipment
HVAC Precision Tune-Up Procedures May Include:
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Adjust thermostat calibrations
- Clean accessible evaporator coil
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Lubcricate all moving parts
- Document any deficiencies
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean humidifier
- Clean electronic air cleaner
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressures
- Test starting capabilities
- Clean blower assembly
- Inspect air duct systems
Measure duct air flow
We provide you with the following services when you are an Ultimate Service Agreement customer:
- Complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your heating and/or cooling equipment
- 15% discount on repair parts
- Priority customer service that puts you first-in-line ahead of non-agreement customers
- Agreement is transferrable